You may pre-register visitors with a sign in code for an easier sign in / out. The sign in method can be either:
• Scan with Smart Phone (sign_in_method = Phone)
• Scan with QR Code (sign_in_method = Badge)
To see the procedure for doing a bulk upload, click here.
To create a single Registered Visitor record for a Badge Sign In…
1. Go to your Admin Setup page (cog icon).
2. Select People > Registered Visitors.
3. On the right hand side, select Add Person.
A sidebar will appear on the right hand side.
5. Set your Registered Visitor Type to one of the ones you created in the Visitor Type page. If nothing is listed, create a Registered Visitor Type by referring to this help article (paying particular attention to Step 16).
6. Set Sign In Method to Scan with QR Code.
7. Enter the person’s First Name and Last Name.
8. Set a unique code – something memorable like an ID number or mobile phone number is ideal.
9. Click Update.
The record is listed on the Registered Visitors page (10).
Bulk Upload of Registered Visitors
Please use the .xlsx file here as a starting template.
11. Add records using the following columns:
• first_name (required)
• last_name (required)
• email (optional)
• phone (optional)
• sign_in_method – enter Badge (case sensitive)
• qr_code_method – enter “M” (uppercase)
• custom_qr_code – enter a unique code for each record eg: something memorable like an ID or mobile phone number.
• Photo (optional) – enter a URL.
Once your .xlsx file has been prepared, upload it by going to Actions > Bulk Upload (12).
13. Select your Visitor Type. This must be one a “Registered” Visitor Type, referred to in step 5.
14. Upload the filled .xlsx file.
15. Click Upload to complete the process.
16. Your records will appear in the list page.
Kiosk Sign In & Out
Signing in and out at a Kiosk is done with a printed QR code.
To download QR code images for each record, select them (17) and then go to Actions > Download QR Code Images (18).
A Sidebar will come up on the right hand side. Select Download All (19).
Your image files can now be included on any badge artwork you might have or printed as a sticker for a phone case etc.
To do an actual sign in at a kiosk, the Registered Visitor would tap the black QR code button in the bottom left (20).
On the next page, a camera window comes up for scanning the QR code (21).
Once this is done, on the final page the Registered Visitor’s name is pre-filled (22) and they tap Submit to compete the process (23).